Terms of rules and
- Goods will be sent at owner’s risk.
- Aangadia will not be responsible for consequences on account of any incorrect or false declaration.
- Contraband goods like LPG, Explosives, Liquor, Spirit, Acids, Inflammable goods, Hazardous chemicals and any other material notified by the government will not be accepted for transportation. Perishable goods. Cash/Currency notes, Jewellery, Air/Railway Tickets, Legal Documents, Two-wheeler with petrol, Goods without documents & goods above 5 Lacs without insurance are also not accepted for transportation. If at all booked without knowledge it will be at the risk of consignor & Aangadia will not take any responsibility.
- It will be the responsibility of the consignor or consignee to pay the penalties in case any objectionable/contraband goods are found in the packages on check up by octroi, excise, sales tax or any government agency.
- Consignee or the receiver of the goods will be liable to pay the Government taxes. If paid by Aangadia on behalf of the customer, 2% of amount will be charged as service charges & the customer will have to pay at the time of delivery.
- Aangadia recommends insurance of a consignment of value. Every care shall be taken for the safe transportation however in case of parcels lost/ damaged in transit; Aangadia will be liable to the extent Rs. 250/- or the cost of reconstruction whichever is less.
- No claim for damage or breakage will be entertained if the goods are not collected with in 15 days from intimation to the consignee).
- Claims if any should be submitted with 30 (thirty) days from the date of delivery. Claims will not be entertained/ considered if lodged after 30 (thirty) days from the date of delivery.
- The goods are not insured by Aangadia The consignor or consignee must take insurance cover for their goods at their own cost. It is mandatory on the part of the consignor or consignee to issue a statutory notice to Aangadia before initiating legal action for recovery of cost of goods.
- Delivery of the goods should be taken with 15 (fifteen) days from the date of arrival failing which storage @Rs.10/- per day per package will be charged.
- Goods not claimed after 60 days will be disposed off and no claim will be entertained.
- Aangadia will not be responsible for delay/damage due to unforeseen external causes such as natural calamities, accidents, fire, flight/train delay, civil unrest and disturbances like bandh or riot.
- Consignee must produce letter of authority or acknowledgment with rubber stamp or should produce self identification while taking the delivery of goods every time.
- Envelopes are accepted for hub-to-hub delivery only.
- Two-wheelers should be crate packed by the consignor otherwise Aangadia will not compensate for any damages.
- Consignor has to intimate the consignee regarding the dispatch of the consignment.
- All disputes subject to the booking location jurisdiction only.
register for newsletter
get latest company news